We welcome Creative
The type of people we look for
Hungry For New Knowledge
Open to learn and discover new things to implement for the growth
Not afraid of the unknown
It’s okay if you don’t know, but it’s not okay if you don’t want to know.
• Your core responsibility will be to drive the Capsmash Media with new business leads.
• You will be working closely with the founders and internal teams to understand the business, the areas of opportunities and look at the long term growth of the organization
• Your primary focus will be on acquiring new clients, closing open leads, being in touch with brands we’ve pitched to previously, and maintain relationships with them
• You will follow through the leads that come through website queries, social media queries, and references
• Understand the client requirements, work on RFP’s and guide the account planning team to ideate and innovate on the pitches for prospective clients
• Co-ordinate with the clients for the commercials, understand their requirements & pave the way to meet them in between
• You will manage the smooth onboarding of the clients and the transition to the client servicing team
• You will be responsible for the revenue targets and driving innovation in the teams, pushing them to contribute more to clients that will lead to closing them
• Spend time with the existing teams to learn the potential of the brands and contribute to the growth of existing brands; support and guide the teams in enhancing the commercial aspects of the brands
• Guide the teams with industry insights and thought leadership and help them build a stronger brand presence
• Help the teams to visualize, prepare and present innovative content pitches to existing and prospective clients
How can apply
• You have excellent interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients.
• You have good written and verbal communication skills.
• You have good analytic skills and the ability to think strategically.
• You have good business acumen and are able to convert problems into opportunities.
• You have a flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• You have a thorough understanding of the functioning of the Digital Marketing Industry.
• You must have relevant past experience in a Digital Advertising Agency and a passion for the Advertising field.
Minimum Experience 18Month.
We are looking for:
● We want a kickass, smart, and quick-witted Graphic Designer with an experience of 1-2 year/s, preferably in a creative digital agency.
● Excellent leadership skills and ability to lead by example.
● Must be in love with Photoshop and Illustrator and understand After Effects, Premiere Pro.
● Can ace multitasking and is looking for an enriching and challenging role.
● You should have exceptional creativity running in your veins.
● Giving attention to detail and accuracy of work should be your thing.
● Should have an understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
● Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
● Ideating and designing the creatives as per the client’s brief along with your team.
● Working with team, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales.
● Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
● Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
● Preparing key visuals for campaigns & brands for Social Media or Outdoor Media.
● Mentor a team of young Graphic Designers and help them understand visual aesthetics and visual communication for a brand.
● Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements, if required.
● There are three responses to a creative – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one you should aim for.
Experience – 1-2 Years